Driving conditions can cause havoc to your windscreen. A cracked windscreen can shatter at any time and a major safety concern.
Why Choose Blackwood Dyno Tune?
- Decades of Service & Experience: We have been established for over 20 years and offer a combined experience of decades.
- Courteous Customer Service: We are friendly, honest and dedicated to our customer service.
- Fair & Competitive Prices: We pride ourselves on charging you only what you should be paying, and no more.
- Local and International Vehicle Experience: We can work on any type of car, old or new, European or Australian.
Blackwood Dyno Tune Windscreen Services:
- Windscreen repairs
- Windscreen replacements
- Windscreen crack repair
- Windscreen scratch repair
- Windscreen chip repair
Visiting a windscreen repair specialist is a must if you have a broken or chipped windscreen. A small chip or crack may not seem like a big deal, but it can lead to a serious safety issue.
How is a Broken Windscreen Repaired?
Repairing a windscreen requires a particular skill. We apply the appropriate resin to seal the glass and set using an ultraviolet light. The repair process may take between 30 to 60 minutes and may need some time to set. If the chip has turned into a large crack, we prefer to replace the entire windscreen for safety reasons.
Replacing a windscreen is performed by removing the old windscreen and replacing with a new, made-to-fit windscreen. Before we install it, we ensure the surrounding area is cleaned and a primer and adhesive is set to seal the windscreen.
Blackwood Dyno Tune will always try to repair the windscreen before choosing to replace.
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM