Power Steering Service
Power steering failure is common. While the vehicle can still be controlled, it takes much more effort. Blackwood Dyno Tune helps maintain easy driving for their customers.
Why Choose Us?
- Decades of Service & Experience: We have been established for over 20 years and offer a combined experience of decades.
- Courteous Customer Service: We are friendly, honest and dedicated to our customer service.
- Fair & Competitive Prices: We pride ourselves on charging you only what you should be paying, and no more
- Local and International Vehicle Experience: We can work on any type of car, old or new, from every corner of the globe… European, Japanese or Australian
Our Services include:
- Power steering flushing and repairs
- Power steering rack repairs and replacement
- Power steering pump reseals and replacement
- High pressure and low pressure power steering hoses replacement
A power steering can improve the ability to steer a car. It makes driving a much more pleasurable experience.
9 main parts that play a key role in a power steering systems longevity:
- Hydraulic Actuator: A hydraulic cylinder which helps with controlling the drive using energy from the engine
- Electric Actuator: Electric computer with sensors on the torsion bar to sense when the drive needs assistance in steering
- Hydraulic Cylinder: Pump which gives single direction force
- Rotary Vane Pump: High pressure pump which assists with the hydraulic cylinder in power steering
- Cylinder Barrel, Base and Head: Holds the parts of the hydraulic cylinder and encloses the pressure
- Seal: Holds the hydraulic fluid or oil in the hydraulic cylinder
- Torsion Bar: Measures the amount of torque applied to the wheels
- Steering Column: Connects the steering wheel to the drive system
- Flow Control Valve: Valve which is connected to the hydraulic cylinder
For expert Power Steering Services with a Nationwide Warranty and a competitive price, contact us using the links below. We are located at 2 Stirling Road and we also service customers in surrounding Coromandel Valley, Glenalta and beyond.
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM