Log Book Service in Blackwood
Call the experts at Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service
We can perform fully qualified log book servicing on a wide range of makes and models including: Holden, Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Nissan, BMW, Audi, Hyundai, Honda, Kia – and many more.
Sticking to Log Book keeps your vehicle in its safest and most reliable state and helps to maintain your statutory new car warranty.
We don't have to have a physical log book in order to do a Log Book Service - it just means we follow the manufacturers guidelines. We can certainly provide you with a log book to help you record your cars service history, which will be a benefit if you ever decide to sell your vehicle.
Want to know more about log book servicing - click here.
Many people believe they must go back to a car dealership for New Car Log Book servicing in order to maintain the warranty. Actually, the ACCC have consistently confirmed that under Australian Law, you are free to have your car service carried out by a mechanic or service centre of your choice provided they are qualified to do so. See our video to learn more.
From a check on the tyre pressures and fluid levels to changing the spark plugs and inspecting the belts and hoses, there are a myriad of jobs which must be completed in order to uphold the manufacturer’s warranty on your car or commercial vehicle. If you live in the Blackwood area of South Australia come to the team who has been keeping the cars running smoothly for over 20 years.
Why Work With Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service
- Peace of Mind: We are a locally owned and operated mechanic with the backing of the Repco Nationwide Guarantee. This means that no matter where you are on the road, we stand behind our work and are connected to a network which will be there for you.
- Outstanding Service: Thanks to the talent and care of our team we have been named the Repco Dealer of the Year for 2011 and 2012. With ongoing training and service bulletins our mechanics are always at the top of their game.
- Better Efficiency: Thanks to the care from our 150 point vehicle inspection we help make your car more efficient and run for longer.
- We offer Loan Cars (bookings essential).
- Free Pick Up & Delivery service to the local area.
Log Book Services can include:
- Change Oil
- Check Coolant
- Check Car Battery
- Check Transmission Fluid
- Check Brake Fluid
- Check the Condition of the Air Filter
- Check Power Steering Fluid
- Check Spark Plugs
- Check Turn Signals
- Check Brake Lights
- Check Heating System
- Brake Check
- Belt Check
- Hose Check
- Tyre Rotation
- Coolant Sensor Check
Why Get a Log Book Service?
It may seem like the log book services are things which you can do yourself. However, if there is an issue with your vehicle the manufacturer needs to see that the work has been done by a certified mechanic. If the log book services are not done, then the manufacturer’s warranty on the car may be voided.
How Does a Log Book Service Work?
A proper log book service is a check-up for your vehicle. Remember, it's much easier, and more cost effective, to prevent a problem than it is to repair one.
Contact us today to make an appointment to keep up with your log book service!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM