Exhaust Systems Servicing
When your exhaust system is working properly, your car will run quietly. Ensure your exhaust systems inspected and serviced with Blackwood Dyno Tune.
Why Choose Blackwood Dyno Tune?
- Decades of Service & Experience: We have been established for over 20 years andoffer a combined experience of decades.
- Courteous Customer Service: We are friendly, honest and dedicated to our customer service.
- Fair & Competitive Prices: We pride ourselves on charging you only what you should be paying, and no more.
- Local and International Vehicle Experience: We can work on any type of car, old or new, European or Australian.
Blackwood Dyno Tune Exhaust Systems Services:
- Complete exhaust system overhaul
- Manifold replacement
- Diesel exhaust pipe replacement
- Catalytic converter replacement
- Cat back system overhaul
- Resonator replacement
- Muffler replacement
What is a common problem for exhaust systems?
An exhaust system can malfunction due to rust. Minor holes and damage can occur as you drive, even on level roads driving normally. Exhaust issues are much more serious than they sound. Harmful gas containing carbon monoxide can leak from the system and into your vehicle.
How can you recognise an exhaust system issue?
Exhaust system malfunctions are not as easy to self diagnose as leaking transmission fluid or squeaky brakes. Listen out to hear if your car sounds louder than normal or if you can hear a thumping or banging noise – both indicate your exhaust system might be broken. Other symptoms may not be as easy to spot. These include pinholes, loose brackets or worn rubbers and mounts. Blackwood Dyno Tune will inspect the muffler for holes and rust.
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM