Auto Electrical Services
The first bit of the vehicle which must engage in order to get everything up and going is all about the auto electrical system. From the alternator to the battery to the spark plugs, these small parts must work in sync very quickly and very fluidly in order to get everything started. If your car is not starting properly or if it has died, make an appointment with our friendly mechanics at Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service.
Why Work With Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we give our customers in Blackwood peace of mind which comes from the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Highly Trained Mechanics: The service professionals at Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service are kept up on all the latest service innovations and parts with service bulletins and ongoing national training seminars.
- Great Prices: As a part of the Blackwood neighbourhood we are always looking to build vendor connections and bring the best deals to our clients.
- We offer Loan Cars (bookings essential).
- Free Pick Up & Delivery service to the local area.
Auto Electrical Services from Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service Include:
- Belt Check
- Battery Check
- EFI Diagnosis
- Battery Cleaning
- Spark Plug Checks
- ABS Brake Services
- Globe Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Reversing Sensors
- Alternator Replacement
- Spark Plug Replacements
- Dual Battery Installation
- Rear View Camera Installation
- Electrical Diagnosis
- Car Alarm Repairs & Installation
- Key Pad Repair & Replacement
- Electric Window Repairs
- Central Locking Repairs
- Electric Brakes Repair & Installation
Common Auto Electrical Symptoms and Causes
It is easy to spot an auto electrical issue when the worst happens. A car which will not start signals an issue with the battery, alternator or spark plugs. What about when there are more subtle issues going on with your vehicle? There are warning signs which can signal that you need to make a trip to see a mechanic. Some of the top symptoms and causes of auto electrical failure include:
- Faulty start due to worn out spark plugs.
- Engine will not start due to a broken alternator.
- Dead battery due to buildup on the connection cables.
- Puddle under a car which will not start due to a leak in the battery.
- Engine does not engage due to failed starter and cylinders which haven’t been ignited.
- Engine light on.
- Car will not start due to faulty electrical components.
Have all of your auto electrical issues taken care of when you make an appointment at Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM