150 Point Inspection
Black Dyno Tune conducts 150 point inspections to ensure vehicles pass stringent measures to promote road safety. We can help you no matter what car make or model you drive.
Why Choose Blackwood Dyno Tune?
- Decades of Service & Experience: We have been established for over 20 years and offer a combined experience of decades.
- Courteous Customer Service: We are friendly, honest and dedicated to our customer service.
- Fair & Competitive Prices: We pride ourselves on charging you only what you should be paying, and no more.
- Local and International Vehicle Experience: We can work on any type of car, old or new, European or Australian.
Blackwood Dyno Tune 150-Point Inspection Services:
- Mechanical inspection
- Under bonnet inspection
- Electrical inspection
- Front & rear suspension inspection
- Under car inspection
- Brakes inspection
- Body and accessories inspection
- Engine inspection
- Fuel tank inspection
- Interior inspection
- Exterior inspection
- Road tests
- Compression test and report
What is a 150 Point Inspection?
The 150 point check inspects a car at 150 major and minor points to give a detailed condition report on all aspects of the car. The inspection includes under the bonnet, electrical, front and rear suspension, under car, brakes, body, accessories, LPG engines and diesel engines.
Why is a 150 Point Inspection Important?
The 150 point check inspects deeper than a roadworthy inspection. Whether you’re buying or selling a car, a 150 point check can give you great peace of mind.
Any areas of your car that may be unsafe or due for replacement are identified and recorded in the report. It could save you thousands by deterring you from buying a car that has a multitude of mechanical problems.
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM